Brigade Enterprises Ltd. (as used herein, the name "Brigade Group" includes Brigade Enterprises Ltd., and all companies subsidiary wholly or partially owned by it) makes every effort to handle your personal information as safely and securely as reasonably possible.
When you visit our websites or use our services, you're trusting us with your information and we fully understand that this is a big responsibility and we take all reasonable measures to safeguard and protect your information.
- To register you so that you access parts and services of the Brigade Group sites;
- To register you so that you may use access “One Brigade” App;
- to register you so that you may subscribe to our newsletters;
- so that you may participate in discussion forums and blogs on our site;
- to perform verification / validation of identity, where applicable;
- to provide you with timely and relevant information through post/courier, SMS, Telephone/GSM, E-Mail and social media channels;
- to provide you with a more personalized and meaningful experience on the Brigade Group sites.
We occasionally employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. For example, other companies and individuals may fulfill your orders from us, send you postal mail and e-mail, remove repetitive information from our customer lists, analyse our data, provide us with marketing assistance, and process credit card payments. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, and may not use it for other purposes.
We do not sell, rent, share, or otherwise disclose personally identifiable information of our customers for commercial purposes. We do not intend to disclose any personal information of yours without your consent to any third party who is not bound to act on our behalf unless such disclosure is required by law.